The company Géopélie SAS (as defined in article 1 below), carrying out its activities under the Géopélie brand, offers for sale high-end yoga clothing and accessories made in France made from recyced materials on the website www.geopelie.com.
In order to offer for sale, sell and deliver its products, Géopélie SAS collects personal data from users of its website.
The purpose of this confidentiality policy is to inform users of the means implemented to collect, consult, process and store users' personal data.
Géopélie SAS, as data controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of personal data.
The customer is informed that certain data must be collected by Géopélie SAS in order to be able to carry out its services. If the customer does not wish to communicate this data, Géopélie SAS will not be able to perform its services.
This confidentiality policy (“Policy”) may be modified at any time by Géopélie SAS, in particular in order to comply with any regulatory, jurisprudential, editorial or technical developments. The user must refer to the latest version of the Policy before any navigation.
1. The Data Controller
The data controller, who collects personal data and implements data processing, is:
Géopélie SAS, simplified joint stock company with capital of €20,000, registered in the Nantes Trade and Companies Register under number 892 665 456 , whose head office is at 44, rue du Port aux Cerises, 44240 La Chapelle sur Erdre, France .
2. Collection of personal data
Géopélie SAS collects personal data from users on the website www.geopelie.com.
The personal data that may be collected are as follows:
- user account data : namely the data that the User provides when creating an account by completing the registration form (first name, last name, postal billing and delivery addresses, email address, telephone number mobile phone, password for connecting to the customer account);
- the user's personal data when they enter them in their customer account: date of birth, clothing size;
- transaction data : refers to the data that the user provides when making purchases such as information relating to orders placed and returns such as their telephone number, address, email address and information relating to their means of payment ;
- exchanges made with customer service;
- data relating to navigation : refers to the data that the Publisher collects during the User's navigation on the website www.geopelie.com such as in particular the date, time of connection and/or navigation, type browser, browser language, IP address, location data and geolocation.
Data relating to payment methods (bank card number, expiration date, authorization number, security code) are collected directly by our Payplug and Paypal service providers.
Third-party providers of applications, tools, gadgets and plug-ins on our website as well as the social networks on which we publish editorial and promotional content (such as Facebook and Instagram) may also use automated means, linked to the data centers. interest and context, to collect user data (interactions with functions and profiling of online activity). This data is collected directly by these service providers and/or third parties and is subject to their policies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Géopélie SAS is not responsible for the practices of these service providers and third parties.
3. Purposes of collecting personal data
The Data collected as part of the use of the website www.geopelie.com of the application or in physical stores is subject to processing in order to meet the purposes described in the table below.
The regulations in force protect the privacy of users and require any data controller to be able to demonstrate a legitimate basis for said processing. The regulation thus provides among the legal bases for processing:
- the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, such as a sales contract. Thus certain personal data of the customer are necessary to deliver the goods, manage the customer account and make returns;
- compliance with a legal obligation, in particular accounting by retaining invoices;
- the prior consent of the person concerned;
- the legitimate interest of the data controller, while respecting the rights and freedoms of users. Thus, improving the customer experience or preventing fraud may justify data collection.
Géopélie SAS does not share any personal data for commercial purposes with third parties.
The user has the option of modifying their personal data and withdrawing their consent at any time by logging into their customer account.
4. Service providers with access to users’ personal data
The personal data collected are transmitted to Géopélie SAS service providers, who may carry out processing on behalf of Géopélie SAS (subcontractors) and/or their own account (recipients of the data).
The recipients of the data are:
- Payplug and Paypal, payment providers
- Any police or administrative authority in the context of judicial requisitions concerning the fight against fraud
- Customs services and providers in the event of delivery abroad.
Géopélie SAS subcontractors may have access to the data collected for:
- Preparing, shipping orders and returning products
- Improving the content of mobile sites and applications
- Technical maintenance and development operations for the website and internal applications of Géopélie SAS, including the entities which execute orders and provide web hosting, information storage, email service providers, as well as services analysis, tag management, such as Google Analytics.
To obtain more details on these analysis services and the terms of opposition, we invite you to consult the following Google Analytics site: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr
5. User rights over their personal data
In accordance with articles 14 to 22 of regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, any natural person using the website www.geopelie.com has the right to exercise the following rights:
- A right of access, rectification and deletion of the data collected,
- A right to object to the processing of your data
- A right to restriction of processing,
- A right to portability of collected data
- May formulate directives relating to the conservation, erasure and communication of his personal data after his death in accordance with article 40-1 of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978
Finally, if Géopélie SAS detects a personal data breach likely to create a high risk for the rights and freedoms of its users, it undertakes to inform the users concerned as soon as possible.
The user can exercise all of these rights by logging into their customer area, by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to Géopélie – Customer Service, 44, rue du Port aux Cerises , 44240 La Chapel on Erdre, France.
The user must attach proof of identity to their request.
In the event of no response or an unsatisfactory response, the user may contact the supervisory authority of their country of residence, for France, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/ .
6. Data retention period
User data will not be kept beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes pursued as set out herein, in accordance with applicable regulations and laws. In this regard, data used for prospecting purposes may be kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the closure of the user's account or the last contact of the prospect concerned. User data is deleted when retention periods expire. However, the data may be archived beyond the periods provided for the purposes of research, detection, and prosecution of criminal offenses with the sole aim of allowing, as necessary, the provision of these data to the judicial authority.
Archiving implies that this data will be anonymized and will no longer be consultable online but will be extracted and stored on an independent and secure medium.
7. Security measures for personal data collected
As data controller, Géopélie SAS undertakes to take all necessary precautions in order to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and in particular, to prevent them from being altered, distorted or from unauthorized third parties having access to them. access.
Géopélie SAS has concluded service contracts with partners benefiting from certain expertise in the field of data protection.
All data is hosted in France or in the European Union.
8. Payment providers
Payment for purchases on the website is made via the secure platform of our payment provider Payplug.
Payplug is a simplified joint stock company registered with the Paris RCS under number 751 658 881, whose head office is currently located at 110 Avenue de France - 75013 Paris. For any information, the Customer can consult the following website: https://www.payplug.com/fr/ .
Géopélie SAS does not have access to customer payment data.
However, the user can choose to save their payment card data in their customer account. This data is not stored with Géopélie SAS, but with Payplug. The user can modify or delete this banking data at any time by logging into their customer account.
9. Cookies, TAGS and trackers
When browsing our website, information relating to the navigation of the user's terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded through files called "Cookies".
The cookie makes it possible to monitor navigation or analyze user behavior, and in particular:
- to measure traffic to our website and our application, as well as their content;
- to save information relating to the customer account when the user is connected to it;
- to save the shopping cart for 30 minutes;
- to personalize the display of content accessible to the user.
The user can modify their cookie preferences, through the browser software used:
The user can modify their cookie preferences, through the browser software used:
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ,
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ,
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ,
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ,
- iOS: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
The user can also oppose the placement of cookies by the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/ .
10. Social networks
Géopélie's official Facebook and Instagram accounts can allow users to post their content. The user is informed that the content published on these social networks can be seen by any third party, and that increased vigilance is required of users when they provide certain personal data on these sites or applications such as financial data, an address or any sensitive data. Géopélie SAS is in no way responsible for any damage caused by third parties due to or arising from the publication of their personal data by users.
11. Links to third party sites
The website may provide links to sites, applications and services other than those of Géopélie SAS which may be operated by third-party companies.
Géopélie SAS is not responsible for the processing of personal data by these third party sites. The user must consult the personal data protection policies of these third-party sites.
12. The data protection officer
The personal data manager of Géopélie SAS ensures compliance with the regulations and rules in force, and must in particular establish a register of personal data processing activities.
The user can contact the personal data protection manager of Géopélie SAS at the email address email@example.com .